The main menu is at the top of the screen on your desktop browser, or available by clicking on the 3 bars at the top right of the screen on a narrower device (the menu will appear on the left of the screen).
Here's a quick run down on what each menu does for you:
- Organization Name: This menu lists all the organizations that you have been granted access to so that you can easily switch between them. There is also the option to create a new organization.
- Search Contacts: Takes you to our main screen where you can search for and manage your contacts and collection data.
- Edit: User Profile: Change your name, password or email address.
- Edit: Organization Settings: Change your organization settings including billing, users and gateways. Available to administrators only.
- Actions: Process Now: Initiate a manual collection cycle. It's the same as the automatic cycle, but run on demand (in case you have added or changed something after the automatic routine has been run)
- Actions: Reload Data: Forces a refresh of the data from our accounting system (we load it when you log in, so if anything has changed since it won't display unless you Reload Data)
- Reports: Collection History: Shows you all the prior collection batches for the past 6 months
- Reports: Installments: Shows you all the installments that are due in the coming month.
- Reports: Subscription History: Shows you all the subscriptions we have billed you and allows you to download an invoice.
- Help: Get help or access our knowledge base.
- Logout: like it says...