Creating your User Account
Creating your user account is the first step in creating your uCollect account. If you already have a login (user account) for another organization you do NOT need to create another user account. You easily switch between organizations from inside uCollect (please see switching between accounts, adding another organization, and inviting users into your organization.
To create your user account for the first time:
1. Go to https://app.ucollect.biz/login
2. Click the "Click Here to Register" button or use the "Sign in with Google" button or the Intuit or Xero sign in options.
3. Enter your email address and click submit.
4. Check your inbox for a welcome email and click the link in the email.
NOTE: If the email hasn't arrived within a minute (it is sent instantly) please check your spam folder. If you don't see it please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org from the SAME email address you registered with and we can send you a temporary password. We do need you to send the email - we can't give out temporary passwords over chat.
5. Enter a new password (twice) and your first and last name and click Activate Account.
Your user account has now been created. You will be guided to your next step which is to create your organization by connecting to your accounting system. For more information on that process click here.